This blend of Non-GMO grains made at 16% protein is a complete feed fortified with the necessary minerals for sheep. Natural supplements like probiotics, essential oils, herbs, and kelp help boost your flock’s health while feeding this mix in addition to a foraged diet.
Non-GMO Sheep Feed
- Premium Non-GMO Sheep Feed with 16% protein
- Boost your flock’s health while feeding this mix in addition to a foraged diet
- Fortified with the necessary minerals for Sheep
- Can also be fed to alpacas
- Contains crucial essential oils & herbs with antibiotic qualities
- Contains probiotics to fight disease
- Grown and produced locally in Maryland by a Family Farm
Non-GMO Corn, Non-GMO Barley, Non-GMO Wheat, Non-GMO Roasted Soybeans, Non-GMO Alfalfa, Sheep Mineral and Vitamin Premix, Pulverized Limestone, Kelp, Linseed Oil, Probiotics: Safmannan & Integral, Natural Essential Oil & Herbal Supplement
Feed 1 lb. per head, per day and may be worked up to free choice. Feeding rate will vary depending quality of pasture and hay. Provide plenty of clean, fresh water. Provide a free choice mineral in addition.
Available in 40 lb. bags.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.