Still in effect as of June 10th, 2020. In order to protect our customers and our family we are constantly reevaluating our safety procedures based on the latest information available to us with respect to COVID-19. These are unprecedented times and we are doing everything we can to ensure you can safely purchase our Non-GMO meats and livestock feed.
For Shipping Customers
We apologize for the inconvenience but we are not offering shipping at this time.
For on Farm Purchases
- At this time we are asking customers to remain in their vehicles when coming to our farm.
- We will bring your items to your vehicle and if applicable load feed, hay, or straw in your trunk or truck bed.
- Please place your order online.
- If you would like to pay when you pickup or use a check, select that option during checkout.
- If you have difficulty using our website, you can call us to place your order and we will invoice you.
- If there are items you would like that we don’t have available through the website, fill out our Contact form and let us know what you would like to order. View our list of other products available for purchase.
Keeping Customers Safe
Ritter Farm is taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our Customers:
- Using new nitrile gloves for each transaction
- Sanitizing credit card readers and devices after every transaction
- Maintaining a minimum of 6 feet from customers
Thank you for supporting our family farm,
The Ritter Family